Company: United Surgical Partners International
Job description: Job ID: 23960 Date posted: 08/19/2021 Location: Houston, Texas Facility: USPI
Save Job Remove Saved Job
USPI Memorial Hermann Texas International Endoscopy Center, is seeking a motivated PACU Registered Nurse to join our team. Memorial Hermann Texas International Endoscopy Center is a fast paced ASC environment committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families.
The PACU RN is a Registered Nurse that provides quality patient care using the nursing process, the medical plan of care, and organizational policies. The RN provides safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the perioperative services for all patient populations. The RN supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization. The RN reports to the Manager of Peri-operative Services.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an unrestricted license in the state
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Must have at least 1-3 years’ previous experience in Critical Care or PACU
- Previous experience in an ambulatory surgical center strongly preferred
- Must have current BLS, ALS and PALS
- Must possess a strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understanding of aseptic techniques and their implementation
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to communicate with staff, patients and physiciansAs a valued member of USPI, your health and well-being are important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents with valuable and significant benefits. USPI knows the value of well-rounded, balanced employees, which is why we offer a variety of additional benefits to help manage life’s daily stresses
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance when 100+ miles from home for business or vacation
- Free parking
Who We Are
At USPI, we create relationships that create better care. We partner with physicians and health care systems to provide first class ambulatory solutions throughout the United States. We are committed to providing surgical services in the most efficient and clinically excellent manner.
USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual, while also embracing and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce, combined with an inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better able to meet the needs of our diverse patient and physician population.
For more information about USPI, check out our , , , or .
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Save Job Remove Saved Job
Sign up for Job Alerts
From roles that are right for you to new opportunities, we’ll keep you up to date with job openings and more. Select a category or location of interest below and click the add button.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 23:07:50 GMT
Apply for the job now! [ad_1] [ad_2]