Company: Kimball International
Job description: Requisition Number
If you prefer a career that offers different opportunities daily while working with a variety of people, Kimball International would like to talk to you. We are a family-friendly company that values the differences that make each associate unique.
Handle collection and invoicing processes accurately & timely for the furniture brands’ A/R.
- Make calls needed to collect A/R on assigned accounts. Document results and identify follow up needed.
- Review deductions made on assigned accounts. Research and identify problems. Record and review sales disputes as needed.
- Provide customers with any documentation or information needed to process payment.
- Partner with internal sales support personnel to resolve collection issues.
- Process billing in required customer systems to facilitate timely payments, as assigned.
- Compile customized invoicing as required by unique customer requirements.
- Discuss difficult collection issues with Credit Analyst or Senior Manager of CFS to develop action plan.
- Contact customers as directed by Credit Analyst to help facilitate continuous order flow.
- Initiate check requests as appropriate to refund customers for open credit memos or cash balances on account.
- Review residual documentation and determine action plan for resolution.
- Assist customers with online payment portal as requested.
- Support SOX guidelines and assist to meet audit requirements.
- Participate in process changes, eliminate/reduce non-value-added, improve value-added activities & search for continuous improvement.
Skills to Perform This Role:
- Team player
- Approachable and friendly
- Honest & ethical
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email
- Good listening, written, and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within our organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Takes initiative and ownership
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Understanding of financial impact from decision making
- Good understanding of business processes
- Experience working in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Experience with various government billing systems
- Excellent research skills
- Good decision maker
- Able to consistently meet deadlines
- Experience working on cross functional teams
- Proven performance track record in all prior roles
Kimball International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Kimball International, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for this position for employment/work visa status (e.g.. H-1B)
Location: Jasper, IN
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 03:31:03 GMT
Apply for the job now! [ad_1][ad_2]