Job description: Teachanywhere are very proud to be working alongside Harrow International Schools once again to assist in their recruitment for vacancies starting next academic year in August 2022. We will be holding the first of this year’s exclusive virtual interview events in October 2021, by invitation only.
This top level international school group is part of a family of UK curriculum schools and combines over 400 years of educational excellence with a modern holistic approach and first-rate facilities. They build on the successes of their partner schools in England and Thailand and provide a full and well-rounded approach to education, which not only prioritises academic achievement but also helps to bring out the best in each pupil.
Be in with a chance to be part of this extraordinary career defining group of schools by attending a virtual interview arranged through Teachanywhere from October 2021 onwards.
Locations available across China: Shenzen, Beijing, Shanghai, Zhuhai, Chongqing, Haikou and Nanning
Vacancies will include:
- Early Years Teachers
- Primary Teachers
- Primary Specialist Teachers: EAL, Music, Art, PE
- Secondary Teachers: all subjects
- Pastoral Roles: house parent roles, pastoral care, librarians and counsellors
- Leadership: Heads of Dept and more
Teachers who are successful will be offered a position in the campus where the most suitable vacancy and right fit lies. Although applicants are welcome to state a preference of location, we strongly encourage an open mind to improve your chances of getting a job offer from the group. Future movement between schools within the group could be possible, allowing you to see more of China whilst continuing to work for such a well-respected school group.
Benefits: The remuneration package is very generous and includes the following;
- A highly competitive salary package
- An annual bonus of 10% of salary subject to appraisal
- Full health insurance coverage for teachers as well as cover for dependents
- Onsite full-furnished accommodation provided for teachers in their first two years with the option of living offsite in second and subsequent contracts
- Return Airfare and baggage allowances for teacher and dependents
- 100% remission on tuition fees for up to two (2) dependent children attending the School. 50% remission on tuition fees for 3rd dependent child onward (NB Visa status permitting – please discuss latest advice with your Teachanywhere consultant)
- The cost of all working visas, dependents’ resident visas and work permits costs paid for by the school
- 2 year contract
- You should have 2+ years of post-qualifying experience (you must be in your third year at time of application).
- The school prefers teachers with UK curriculum experience with previous international or EAL experience an advantage.
- You should have a good understanding of independent school practice and philosophy.
- The academic staff is selected for their genuine interest in their subject and the ability to convey that interest to students and raise expectations for success.
- Teachers here are committed to their profession and in addition to their subject teaching are all able to offer experiences outside the classroom to ensure that all students are motivated confident, courteous, aim for the highest standards in all areas and thoroughly enjoy the challenge of learning.
- Teachers need to be open minded, resilient and keen to contribute to future success.
About us: ‘Teach the world, live the dream’ – Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds find their ideal role in their dream location. We were one of the first companies to search the world for teaching opportunities while acknowledging that it’s not always easy to settle in a new country. Combining Teachanywhere’s size, expertise, and local knowledge we are able to advise teachers where in the world they are most likely to thrive professionally and as a person.
What next: If you wish to be considered, please apply online or get in touch directly with our specialist Harrow recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org. If successful, a teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing, and perhaps discuss further opportunities to enhance your teaching career overseas. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 07:34:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!