Company: Chimera Enterprises International
Job description: Chimera Enterprises International is seeking an experienced International Partner Information Sharing Environments Analyst to support the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security.
This position requires a Top Secret/ Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance.
- Support OUSD(I&S) with enterprise prioritization, tracking, de- confliction and alignment of Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Services, partner nations, IC, and other DoD agencies in acquisition synchronization, requirement identification and capabilities including DCGS, Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System (BICES), Joint Intelligence Operations Centers (JIOCs) and other infrastructure-related programs.
- Provide executive secretariat support for management of the US BICES Advisory Council and other oversight requirements and ally or coalition supported enterprise functions required of the Director, ISR Infrastructure and other OUSD(I) seniors, as appropriate.
- Serve as an integral interface to the CCMDs and Partner Nations on behalf of CCMD IT (JIOC), US BICES and other programs for strategic and operational requirements planning and mission needs analysis to include: coordination with CCMD J-Staff, DoD, IC, and Services/Agencies to facilitate US CCMD IT, BICES-X and other intelligence requirements, provides formulation and analysis of intelligence analytic support objectives, plans and capabilities.
- Support all functions in the execution of the US BICES Advisory Council and sponsors enterprise communications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 years of subject matter expertise (SME) experience, directly supporting International Partner ISR interoperability to include ISR mission management, and emerging tactical SIGINT architectures and cross domain issues.
- 4 years of experience of SME in the fields of Battlespace Awareness, Signals Intelligence, Cyber/Information Operations, Cryptology and Electronic Warfare.
- Master’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience in a DoD (OSD, JCS, uniformed Service or Secretariat, or Combatant Command) environment.
- Military experience.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
National Capital Region
About Us: Chimera Enterprises International (Chimera) is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Company with headquarters in Maryland. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with innovative solutions, that helps our clients succeed. Chimera is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Arlington, VA
Job date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 07:21:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!