Company: Kimball International
Job description: Requisition Number
If you prefer a career that offers different opportunities daily while working with a variety of people, Kimball International would like to talk to you. We are a family-friendly company that values the differences that make each associate unique.
The Executive Assistant & Office Manager will directly support the CFO, CLO, and President of Poppin, as well as provide general support for select executives who frequently work from the office. As Office Manager for the Atlanta location, the role is responsible for maintaining overall efficient operations of the office and facilitating the office to be a dynamic destination for Atlanta-based employees.
The office is a vibrant working showroom. The role will collaborate with KII and Poppin subject matter experts to host showroom activities and support the brands’ customer experience. The role serves as a front-line brand representative.
The role is also a liaison with HR and Safety.
- Manage day-to-day support duties of senior executives, including complex calendaring, meeting and travel arrangements, expense reporting, and prioritizing sensitive matters for the CFO, CLO, and President of Poppin.
- Assist with developing and proofreading presentations, reports, and records using common software tools such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Provide administrative support for managing various legal and finance processes including filing systems.
- Coordinate activities and communications with senior support staff for executive leadership, senior executives and Board of Directors.
Manage operation of the Atlanta Satellite Office
- Facilitate quality employee and visitor experience by coordinating events such as company meetings, Board meetings, etc.
- Partner with Guest Relations and the Office of the CEO for KII event execution
- Coordinate with multiple functions to manage efficient operations of the office, including IT, Facilities, Travel, Mail Services, Global Supply Chain (for purchasing), Poppin Marketing, and the Office of the CEO.
- Manage third-party business partners/contracted services (cleaning, caterers, etc.), office access and security
- Manage inventory of office supplies
- Liaison with HR to provide onsite assistance where needed including responsibilities such as:
- Assist with onsite new hire orientation process
- Assist with onsite exit/separation process
- Assist with onsite employee engagement and communication initiatives
- Promote engagement in KII wide wellness initiatives
- Promote Behavior Based Safety, Near Miss and Safety Improvement programs
- Assist with injury investigations
- Support regulatory compliance to OSHA and KII standards
- Execute safety-related training and reporting
Essential Job Functions
- Onsite presence in the satellite office location, at a minimum Monday – Thursday, Friday could be optional Work From Home based on the events of that particular day
- Other essential job functions are equivalent to that of all office professional roles
Skills to Perform This Role:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to act as a gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to perform minor accounting and bookkeeping duties.
- Manage vendor services including procurement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.
- Excels at interacting with customers and visitors, including hosting and managing events
- Deep expertise with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and Adobe Professional Edition.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and Teams.
- Registered Notary preferred (must become certified within 6 months of not currently registered)
- 2 Years of experience preferred especially in executive assistant, marketing, communications, and/or travel/event management roles
Kimball International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Kimball International, Inc. will not sponsor applicants for this position for employment/work visa status (e.g.. H-1B)
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 02:03:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!