We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our new waterpark in Saraya Aqaba, Jordan
As a Sales, Marketing & Communications Executive, in this role you will provide full-service sales/marketing/communication and content curation support to the SAW S&M Team in the planning, executing, and evaluating of all departmental initiatives, ensuring campaign objectives are exceeded. Working closely with the departmental manager, the Sales, Marketing & Communications Executive will execute all administrative requirements including all team administrative requirements including product raising and the creation /distribution of reports
Brand Planning & Campaign Support
Support the Sales, Marketing & Communications Manager in managing the annual B2C/B Marketing Calendar(s) to ensure campaign drivers are meeting expected business revenue/attendance targets and delivered within agreed timeframe to support
Support the Sales, Marketing & Communications Manager to create and update the Marketing Drop Schedule to ensure full 360 overview of each Marketing Campaign (Sales, Marketing, Digital and PR)
Provide marketing and administration support for marketing campaigns with a key focus on achieving positive return on investment against campaign spend
Assist with compiling Post Campaign Overview for all marketing initiatives collating all performance data to share results (including sales results and campaign ROI)
Constant focus on competitor movement, locally, regionally, and globally
Perform other miscellaneous support functions as required
Media Planning & Agency Support
• Support the Sales, Marketing & Communications Manager to with any administrative support from the media agency.
• Support the Sales, Marketing & Communications Manager and Procurement team(s) to manage volume rebate, record FOC and paid media spend in-line with the media agencies contractual obligations.
• Work closely with the Finance department to ensure correlation between departmental and Finance P&L reporting on spend, reversals and volume rebate.
In-Facility Marketing Support
• Assist in managing in-facility marketing communication across SAW, ensuring all signage is clear, collateral, digital screens etc have contextual and brand relevant content with the objective of improving brand exposure and increasing in-facility spend.
• Support the Operations, Retail, F&B, team(s) with any adaptations to the guest experience which require guest communications.
• Work closely with the Sales, Marketing & Communications Manager to ensure the park maps / apps / websites are kept up to date with relevant operational information pending any changes to guest experience or the operational model of the theme park/attraction(s).
• Work closely with procurement teams to ensure all in-facility marketing communication is in-line and of the quality accepted by in-house brand standards
Relationship Management / Operational Support
• Develop strong relationships with all park/attraction(s) support team(s) to ensure that the business is working together on all sales, marketing, and communication initiatives.
• Assist with managing any external shoots at the park from external partners, ensuring all internal policies and procedures are followed.
• Support with Media Visits, Content Development, Award submission, Administration and PR activities for SAW
Create photography, videography for the park/attraction content team to edit using independent judgment and creativity for internal and external comms
Creative to be developed in-line with the overall brand strategy, the brand guidelines
Administration and Reporting
Support with managing the in-facility signage tracker to ensure consistency in messaging across the assets
Reporting weekly on in-facility guest spend and satisfaction scores, executing remedial measures to contract any negative feedback and improve the consumer journey.
Support the Sales, Marketing & Communications Manager manage the Marketing SOP, DOA and Policies, act as the gatekeeper for compliance, ensuring that the team are complying with company policies and procedures
Assisting the management of SAW Marketing Expense budget
Responsible for raising of purchase requisitions, ensuring Purchase Orders have been delivered to the supplier, tracking of monthly expenses, managing monthly GRNs, accruals, and checking and balancing the monthly P&L
Assisting the management of SAW Marketing Forecast sheet to ensure all foreseeable costs have been accounted for
Responsible for the weekly tracking of campaigns attendance, revenue performance
Responsible for the development of the Weekly and Monthly media summary reports
Development of Campaign Expense Report across media, collateral, production and other campaign related costs
Assist with managing the team’s Annual Leave Calendar to ensure the information is up to date and correct at alltimes
Maintain the department’s files, including housekeeping of supplier contracts
Ordering and maintaining the team’s collateral for giveaways and prizes
Ordering the team’s stationery to ensure the team is equipped with necessary items
Organize the logistics required for meetings, conferences and special events
Maintain department team member records in relevant systems
Create other reports and document as required
As an ideal candidate, you must have
Educated to degree level or equivalent in Marketing
Minimum 3 years of Marketing experience
Worked in theme parks, attractions, or entertainment venues
Worked in the UAE or GCC countries in a marketing environment
Solid experience in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Analytical in thinking and able to manipulate data in Excel
Very personable and an excellent communicator
Highly deadline driven
Resourceful, pro-active, and innovative thinker
Strong organizational skills
Good multi-tasking abilities
Ability to navigate a busy and challenging environment
Solid attention to detail
Photography and Videography skills